Holiday Series : Portable Wrapping Station
After all the craziness of the season, put your supplies in order and make a portable gift-wrapping station using a pail and a garden bucket caddy!
- Plastic paint bucket, 5-gallon (janovic.com)
- Garden bucket caddy; fiskars.com
- Telescoping tension rod, 8 to 11 inches; blindsaveratx.com.
- Wrapping paper (containerstore.com)
- Wrap a garden bucket caddy around a five-gallon paint bucket and attach with Velcro fasteners.
- Hang ribbon spools across a tension rod, and place rod across bucket, parallel to handle.
- Fill with wrapping papers and apron pockets with supplies.