April update... in May!!!

Well... Hello everyone!!! I'm so happy to be here!!! Can anyone tell me where did April go?? I barely got to see it !:) Seriously this school year has been busy, busy, busy!, there is always something! Did it happen to you too?, but one thing is true, even though April flew by really fast: it was awesome!! We went to Central Mexico for my cousin's wedding!!! I was thrill!!! It had been more than 5 years since the last time I saw all my Dad's family. 
I took tons of pictures, (my Nikon Camera is fixed!!! yaaay!!!, no more bad photos!!). I know this ones here are not even the 10% of all of the ones I took but I didn't want to wait any longer and share with you some.  We also had a Stations of the Cross performance where Sofia and I got to be in it, (she was Mary and I was Simon!), but I guess those photos need to wait because we have to eat supper and run to Walmart for some tennis shoes for Sofia because tomorrow is Sports Day. 
Thank you so much for keep visiting us and for your patience!! Summer is just around the corner (can you believe it!?!) and I'll have more time to write and share. One more thing: I'm planning in doing a summer vlog of our summer adventures, please google plus this post if you like the idea too!! :) ♥



Post a Comment

Popular Posts