Jan 30, 2015

New beginning :)

Happy New year 2015!! I know we're just a little behind... but better late than never, right? The last couple of months were very tough on us! We had a lot going on and we all got very sick during the holidays. The hurricane didn't stop there. We made a few changes in our daily routine and one of them is that we started homeschooling!!! Yes, Sofia is now homeschooled!! We're planning in making a monthly vlog about that, telling you about what unit are we working on and some other themes. Hope you finished the 2014 in better health than us! We're coming with so many ideas for the blog and the channel!! I know that we do things differently and we don't follow the same pattern as other bloggers, but hey... even our own slogan says it: we're not-so-ordinary!! 
I came with the idea of making a Year in Review video, I couldn't finished our traditional Christmas one... maybe I'll finish it even though we are almost in February. Hope you enjoy this video!! Thank you so much for visiting! Don't forget to rate it, comment and share the link! See you soon! (and now I really meant it!!)  :)






Post a Comment