Happy Homemaker Monday!!

Hello!! I was about to end my day but I went thru Danielle's blog and read her post about Home Maker Monday. Sounded like so much fun and I decided to join too!!. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it and posting it!!


The weather outside is:
Right now is 10 degrees but feels like -2, but this morning it felt like -8. We had a BIG Snow Storm last night!!, we had like 7 inches of snow!! The City cleaned this street already but still everything looks very white!

On our breakfast plate this morning:
My morning coffee (half coffee and half milk!!), scramble eggs, English muffin, and blueberries!

As I look outside my window:
It's a picture perfect Winter Wonderland!! I have to be honest... I don't like the cold but I love the winter landscape!!!

Right now I am:
I'm at the office, getting my stuff ready to go upstairs to my room and plan the next day while I watch a show either on Netflix, Hulu or YouTube. My daughter is playing in her room and my husband will be home soon from work.

As I look around the house:
Everything is quite and relax. Dishes are done, but 2 loads of laundry awaits for me in hallway... my task for tomorrow!!

On today's to do list:
Order books from the library for our next Unit Study, go to the library to pick up the ones I ordered last Thursday, take my daughter to her Audition, and the usual everyday house cleaning.

Currently reading:
Home Learning Year by Year, America's Cheapest Family, my Bible Study book (we are studying about Gideon!!!) and the Bible.

On the TV today:
I haven't watched TV yet... but probably I'll watch Glee, or something on EWTN.

On menu this week:
Monday - Mandarin Chicken
Tuesday - Pasta
Wednesday - Beef Tacos
Thursday - Bean Tostadas
Friday - Hot dogs
Saturday - Pasta
Sunday - Quesadillas

What am I creating at the moment?:
I'm finishing planning our homeschool curriculum/Unit series for the next 3 months, I'm trying to finish a Crochet Throw that I started like two months ago... hopefully before winter is gone I'll be able to enjoy it! :)

Favorite photo from the camera:




Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals:
"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense". Proverbs 27:9

I wish you all a great week! Thanks for reading!! :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts